||16 ft 9 in (5.11 meters)
||San Jose, CA
|Number of Engines
||115EXLPT 4S STD
|Draft Board/Drive Up
|Deadrise at Transom
|Fuel Tank Count
The TRACKER® PRO GUIDE™ V-165 WT (walk-thru) is built for fishing in big water, but perfectly-sized for angling lakes or cruising waterways anywhere in the country! Families will enjoy the deep, comfortable cockpit and optional ski tow pylon, and fishermen will appreciate its massive tackle and rod storage.
The TRACKER PROMISE, a warranty that leads the industry in protection and peace of mind for your boat, guarantees that the PRO GUIDE V-165 WT will serve you well for many years. And it’s outfitted with a Minn Kota® trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder and a custom-matched GALVASHIELD® Impact trailer.
- Backed by the TRACKER® PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Wrap-around walk-thru windshield & passenger console w/lockable storage
- NEW step to aft deck w/storage beneath plus NEW storage behind passenger & driver footrests
- 3 movable, folding & swiveling fishing seats w/5 pedestal base locations
- All-welded aluminum hull w/full-length stringer & box-beam transom
- DIAMOND COAT™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for brilliant durability
- Bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) & aft 29-gal. (109.78 L) livewells plus 2 lockable storage boxes in each deck (bow & aft)
- 2 deep top-loading lockable boxes in the cockpit sides for rods/gear to 7’(port, 2.13 m) & 8' (starboard, 2.44 m)
- VERSATRACK® mounting channel (see accessory options under Features/Options tab)
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® Impact protection
- Length:16' 9"
- Length w/swim platform: 17' 6"
- Beam: 8' 1"
- Bottom width: 6' 10"
- Max. recommended HP: 115 HP
- Fuel capacity: 25.5 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 6 persons
- Max. person weight: 1000 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1750 lbs.
- Interior depth: 26.75"
- Transom height: 25.5"
- Deadrise at bow: 35 degrees
- Deadrise at transom: 20 degrees
- Draft: 15"
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Average dry weight: 1516 lbs.
- Average package weight: 2884 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 8"
- Package width: 8' 2"
- Towing length: 23' 5"
- Storage length (w/outboard trimmed down): 21' 0"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Aft swim platform w/boarding ladder
- Ski tow pylon receptacle
- Bow & stern eyes
- 2 battery trays
- 6 cleats including 2 midship cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) aerated livewell w/timer, recirculator & pump-out system
- Aft 29-gal. (109.78 L), 50" (1.27 m) aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket, timer, recirculator & pump-out system
- Dual 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pumps
- Dual 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) recirculating/pump-out pumps
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Adjustable aerator heads for maximum water control
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. (24.95 kg) thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for extra strength
- Lowrance® HOOK2 5x swivel color fishfinder w/SplitShot™ transducer & GPS
- Soft-touch sport steering wheel
- Single-cable, no-feedback rotary steering
- NEW port & starboard fiberglass-reinforced acrylic consoles w/tempered safety-glass walk-thru windshields & hatch
- Passenger console w/storage compartment, drink holder & small items tray
- NEW enclosed console bottom(s) w/removable panel
- Starboard weather-protected AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo
- Strategically placed instruments w/recessed gauges for easy visibility & reduced glare
- Illuminated speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, water pressure gauge & trim gauge
- Toggle switches
- Black Metallic instrument & switch panel
- Mercury® control box
- NEW Charcoal console color
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks w/large bow storage lids for easier access
- 5 pedestal seat base locations
- 100% composite seating
- 1 movable driver/fishing seat w/sliding base adjustment plus 2 movable fishing seats, all w/360°-swivel & lock, folding w/sturdy 2-3/8" (6.03 cm) seat pedestals
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- NEW larger bow storage area w/larger lids & cable door restraints
- NEW bow starboard compartment box w/larger, carpeted storage
- Port & starboard below-console storage w/NEW lockable angled footrests
- Bow center lockable rod box w/organizer for spinning & baitcast rods to 7' 6" (2.29 m)
- Top-loading lockable port side rod box for rods to 7' (2.13 m)
- Top-loading lockable starboard side rod box for rods to 8' (2.44 m)
- In-floor center gear storage compartment
- NEW aft center deck step w/lockable storage & 2 drink holders
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Rod hold-down straps
- 16-oz. (.45 kg) marine-grade, fishing-friendly carpet on decks & trim
- Low-maintenance commercial-grade, chemical-resistant vinyl cockpit floor
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Pressed-in strakes for optimal performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested propeller
Construction & Exterior
- Color: DIAMOND COAT™ TRACKER® Black or TRACKER® White gunnels & hull sides w/Starlite Gray bottom
- DIAMOND COAT™ finish features industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for brilliant durability
- NEW graphics
- All-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/wide beam & stable bottom for a smoother, drier ride in rough waters
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Pressed-in hull strakes for enhanced performance
- Reverse chine hull design for drier ride & better handling
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support along the running surface
- Pressure-treated floor & deck(s) w/limited lifetime warranty
- All compartment lids are flush-mount, carpeted & all-aluminum for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Molded bow storage box/cooler w/raised lip for drier storage
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights w/NEW LED courtesy light at bow
- Interstate® batteries: 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, 12V outlet & motor tilt switch
- Port console-mounted 12V outlet
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer powder-coated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/14" (35.56 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 1,200-lb. (544.31 kg) swing-up jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lighting
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
| Included Options (Call For Details)
||Bass Pro Shops / Tracker Boat Center SAN JOSE
5160 Cherry Avenue
San Jose, CA 95118